Clintondale Schools processes new student enrollments online. Please fill out the Enrollment Questionnaire to begin this process. The Administration Building is located next to Clintondale High School at 35100 Little Mack Avenue.
- Original Birth Certificate with Seal (demonstrating parentage of custodial parent).
- Driver’s License (or state ID showing photo identification of parent/guardian name and current address).
- Up-to-date Immunization Records (for more information on Immunization Requirements).
- Vision Screening (Kindergarten and First Fives ONLY) - For information on Vision Screening Requirements.
- Academic Progress Documents transcript of final grades (students in grades 9-12) and Report Card/Progress Report (students in grades 1-8).
- Special Education Documents – Current IEP (for students receiving special education services).
- Residency Documentation and Verification – See below.
A Qualifying Residence: Is defined as a residential dwelling that is either a single-family principle residence as recorded with the Michigan Treasury or a legal single family rental unit that meets the Michigan Treasury and local community requirements for a rental.
Homeowner (provide three proofs): A current mortgage statement or property tax statement in the name of the person seeking to enroll the student(s) must be provided, and two current utility bills within the last 30 days addressed to the person enrolling the student.
Renter (provide four proofs): An original, signed complete lease in the name of the person seeking to enroll the student(s); a state of landlord/property manager; and two current utility bills within the last 30 days addressed to the person enrolling the student.
Please call 586-791-6300 for assistance.
When enrolling a student in any Michigan school district, the State School Aid Act, related Michigan Compiled Laws, and other federal and state requirements apply. Each district is responsible for verifying three things: parentage, a qualifying residence, and residency in the qualifying residence.